Amsterdam, Spuistraat 19 / hoek, Ina (Roe)

Inklappen
X
  • Filter
  • Tijd
  • Toon
Clear All
nieuwe berichten

• Amsterdam, Spuistraat 19 / hoek, Ina (Roe)

Thread to discuss when Ina @ Spuistraat 19 will return. When I last saw her end November she said she planned a break of up to 3 months. If she returned she knew she might have lost her usual room as it was obviously not going to be kept free for her for that long. From her thread it looks like she exited AMS around 18 December sh she 'should' be due back around now but maybe not at Spuistraat 19.

3 months maybe she's back in the week of the 20th of March?

Commentaar

The last time I talked to Inna was a freezing cold Sunday, the 16th of December and asked her that I was wondering if she would be in the following day as well knowing that I've read that she still would be in for 3 days but she told me that it would be her last day and she didn't want to make too much of a fuzz about it. So I asked her to send me a text when she's back because March has 31 days. But she told me that she didn't have a specific day yet. I just hope she remembers to text and else we will see her when she's back. Patience is a virtue.

Commentaar

Well of course there is always the possibility she will finally follow through on one of her business ideas and leave the sex industry.

The one thing that makes me think she will come back is that one guy mentioned she might have implants, which might indicate she plans to come back.

Commentaar

Stop worrying guys, the new enhanced Inna will be back somewhere the coming weeks. She will get her old room back shortly after.
          Either be patient or get her out of your mind. Will save you lots of €€€

Commentaar

Omg, why oh why do these girls finally always go for implants. Ina had a perfect body and her slender figure and great small but natural boobs looked great. Fake ones aways me them look more whory and I really like the non whory vibe Ina had.

She wil return for sure. This so called buisssnes plans of hers are unfocused and goofy. She be here for a long long time to come.

Commentaar

I agree Ina had a great body that needed no silicon, not happy with that arm tattoo either.

She is already over her target return date but I wont begin to really worry till April

Commentaar

She is back. For now 3 windows to the left.

Commentaar

Aan het werk...
                X